- Real life indoor and outdoor photo sessions
- Warts and all posing i.e. some of them don't quite work, and I say why!
- Mostly non-model real live people, like you and me.
- Create beautiful family photos by getting your lovely subjects into more natural, relaxed and flattering positions
- Practice the easy steps in this course and it will pay huge dividends in your portraits
- PDF crib sheets are available for most of lectures, keep them with you
Models aside, the majority of us are not aware of our natural and unconscious body positions and so we don't present ourselves as well as we might. Most of us tend not to be concerned with where or how we place our hands and arms, tilt our heads, or position our feet. This course shows how to overcome this problem.
Posing is a powerful skill that will transform your portrait, understand the basic dynamics of a good pose, and then you can create your own.
I enjoyed this class very much. Loved that it was real and not staged to be perfect as no session are. Great information and would take another course from Bernie. Thanks!
I like the critiques
Excellent content and examples. I really like the way the instructor shows in real time how he poses people and goes through all the steps of doing so, then critiques the photos good & bad.
Very helpful course
I find this course extremely helpful as a beginner photographer. The instructor not only shows poses but explains why they do or don't work.
Another awesome class from Bernie! I really find his stuff very useful and its presented in such a wonderful way. Great photographer and educator.
Lots of helpful tips and explanations. I have felt so completely uncomfortable with directing people to a pleasing
pose, but I am off to put my new knowledge to practice. Thank you Bernie for sharing your techniques in a kind and thoroughly enjoyable way!