Just about the most comprehensive off camera flash tutorial you'll find at this price anywhere
Over 3 hours of content - just £25
See the curriculum
for full details of each video or watch some free videos
Learn the fundamental principles and advanced concepts of using off-camera flash to take stunning portraits. This is a very comprehensive, practical photography course that covers everything you need to know. Just because there is enough light in a room or outside to take a photo, doesn't mean that it's great light....
Learn how to create beautiful light using small flashes.
- Take stunning images on a small budget and in a small room.
- Learn the easy steps to getting your flash off your camera
- Discover the inexpensive equipment you need, with links to the gear
- Learn what modifiers do, and how they can make a significant difference.
- Understand the various triggering methods and which one suits you best
- Learn and understand the 5 aspects of off camera flash exposure
- Learn why Manual mode is best, and what makes it so easy
- Follow me on around 20 photo shoots, indoors and out
- Learn advance techniques, multiple flashes / gels / light patterns / balancing ambient and flash light etc...
- Everything explained in detail, with a fun teaching style
- Be amazed at the results from my 'bonus' product photo shoot using a DIY box
A powerful skill at your fingertips
Advanced and professional photographers do not generally use any of the semi-automatic modes (e.g Aperture / Shutter Speed priority etc..) when shooting in a studio environment. This course will demonstrate why, and show you just how easy it is to use Manual modes for consistent exposures and how it can aid the learning process.
Content and Overview
The course goes right back to basics, but also covers advanced topics. You'll learn about the equipment, what to buy and what not to buy if on a tight budget. It demonstrates how to put the gear together, how to modify it, and shows various ways of triggering the flashes, Exposure is covered in great details, with one video on each of the 5 aspects of exposure.
Come with me on these photo sessions, and watch as I talk through the camera and flash settings and take (mostly) great photos with (mostly) gorgeous models, using a fun teaching style.
A bonus video on product photography is included, a DIY setup that can provide spectacular results. Great for eBay or just making some money on the side.
Designed for beginners (although not not complete beginners), through to enthusiasts and professionals, on completing this course you'll have the knowledge and confidence to start taking beautifully lit portraits.
Start Here, watch the first video:-