A set of over 50 video tutorials of photography tips and tricks
Each video demonstrates one specific DSLR or compact camera photography tip. This course is aimed at amateur photographers from beginners through to enthusiasts.
● Photography training that works
● See immediate improvements in your photos
● Easy to follow and understand, with a fun teaching style
● All boring bits removed (well, most of them anyway!)
These photography tips deal with a wide range of subjects, and surprisingly, some of the more powerful tips are completely non-technical in nature. You need to be a paid member to get full access to the courses, but there are several FREE photography training videos that you can try out first, watch them and see for yourself just how good some of these photography tips and tricks are.
Although there are explanations of basic camera settings on this course, the emphasis is on better use of light, composition and posing. Therefore, for most of the tips it doesn't matter what type of camera you use, be it a DSLR, Mirrorless or Compact Camera.
You can see the full curriculum here but briefly here are some of the general topics covered in this course:-
● Understand the 'Exposure Triangle' and get out of the Auto mode.
● Get incredible natural portrait lighting with this one simple pro tip that will flatter your subjects
● Get sharper images with better focussing technique and use of shutter speeds
● Working with natural light and dealing with the sun
● How understanding the direction of light can dramatically improve your photos
● How to use composition to take more dramatic and creative images
● Flatter your family and friends with some great posing tips (individual and group posing)
● How to improve your flash photography
● Controlling depth of field and the 'block of focus'
● How to get blue skies in your photos instead of washed out white skies
● How to take better photos in the snow
● How to avoid camera shake and get sharper images
● How to take photos of fireworks
● The myth of megapixels and image quality
● Digital cameras and their settings
.... and many more!
Even more testimonials (and by real people, too!)
'I learned tons of very useful and practical stuff in this course. I loved Bernie's relaxed teaching style. He obviously really loves and enjoys photography. I will most likely be going through this course several more times to soak up more of the information that he is providing. There is too much information packed into the course to absorb it all in just one pass.'
'I would say that this is the best photography course I've ever taken and may be the best online photography course I've ever taken as well. Bernie's delivery style and examples are excellent! I highly recommend these videos! - Excellent Course'
'If you're serious about your photography (or even if you're not), you simply should not do without Bernie's course - Beyond Excellent'
'This has been such a great course and learning experience for me. You deserve more than five stars I gave in the review, I wish I was able to give you ten stars. - Loved It'
'This tip alone makes taking the course worthwhile - Great Value'
'There's lots to learn here and sometime Bernie can be a real laugh, but you can really tell that he knows what he's talking about. - Well Worth the Money'